Citizens Library Advice Network
Citizens Library Advice Network provides generic, holistic CAB advice to disadvantaged and rurally isolated people via rural outreach surgeries and rural home visiting, thereby allowing informed, empowered and enabled decision making and supporting their digital inclusion. Agreement has been reached to locate within Library Services in Killin, Balfron, Strathblane, Plean, and Cowie & Fallin.
• Every Monday 10-12 Cowie library
• Every second Tuesday (from 23rd April) 10.30-12 McGregor’s Cafe (Killin main st ) & 1-2 pm Killin library
• Every Wednesday Plean Library 1.30-3.30
• Alternate Thursdays in Balfron( then Strathblane) 10-12 in libraries
• Every Thursday Fallin library -1.30-3.30