Get advice

Get advice

How to get free, impartial and confidential advice

As well as generalist advice, we also offer a range of specialist services. Click here for more information.

Face-to-face advice

Please note that our face-to-face advice is available by appoinment only. You can either use the contact us feature, or call 01786 470239 to be triaged. Home visits may be available to people who are housebound by virtue of sickness, disability or child care / caring commitments.

Outreach locations

Our outreach time/dates are updated weekly on our Facebook page, please keep an eye out for any changes:  



Coucil tenants

If you are a council tenant you may also contact your Income Maximisation officer. They can assist with issues relating to benefits support: 

Income Maximisation Team


Stirling council area:

Anyone within the Stirling council area can also seek Money advice from Stirling Council

Stirling Council: 01786 404040

Money Advice Stirling - 01786 233528


We are still on hand to provide our full range of services to council tenants if you decide to. We can also support you with a range of other advice areas, either through our volunteer-led service or our projects. Visit Our Services for more details, or use the contact us form.

Phone us

Give us a call to get advice on any issues or problems you’re facing, or to arrange an appointment at the bureau.

We can help with relatively simple issues over the phone, particularly if you’re looking for a quick answer to something straight-forward.

Email us

Send us an email with information about the issue you’re having and what type of advice you would like. Email is a useful way to contact us if you don't need an answer urgently. We’ll aim to get back to you within 5 working days.


Visit the Citizens Advice Website for detailed information on a wide range of topics, including guidance on benefits, debt, money, work, housing and much more.